Do they make deep dish wheels in 12 inch?

Started by 94touring, June 28, 2009, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

I don't think they do.  I'm trying to find 12x6 deep dish, but all I find is 5.5x12.  I see it in the 10 inch and 13 inch but not 12.  Am I not looking in the right place???

94touring

Yes thats it!  Why are they so hard to find though?  Out of stock doesn't help, lol.

Yeah i know what you mean, i was looking to go that route before i bought my 13x7s. I've bought a few things from that website and the guy that emails me is very quick to respond and seems to be willing to help out a fellow mini enthusiast! I emailed him about a backordered part and told him I would buy it as soon as it was in stock and waalllla! I get a email a week later that it's on the site and ready to be purchased, so i bought it of course. I will definitely do more business with him!  :)

94touring

Thats good to know.  I'll have to get in touch with him when I'm ready to purchase.

MPlayle

It has been a while since I had a Mini Magazine or Mini World to look at, but I seem to recall a few of the UK suppliers in those magazines would list 12x6 wheels.  Most often they were the Revolutions shown in 12x6.  Most of the MiniLite styles were the 12x5 or 12x5.5.

Edit: I have done business with GB Car Parts as well.  Always got good and prompt service and the prices were at least competitive with other US Mini part houses, sometimes considerably cheaper for the exact same parts.  The advantage with GB Car Parts is the website actively tracks current inventory - if the part is shown available, it tells you how many are available and adjusts the count when you place something in your shopping cart.  If something is out-of-stock, you can email the proprietor and he may be able to tell you when he expects to have it back in stock even.

With Mini Mania, you always have to call and ask if something is in stock before ordering online and when something is out-of-stock, they have no idea when they will receive it - they only seem to find out what they will have when their orders arrive at their warehouse.  I never liked having things go on "back order" with Mini Mania as you never found out until you received a partial order and then they could only say "we ordered it", but they don't ever seem to know what they will get in an order until it actually arrives on-site.

94touring

Yeah I can get revo's in 12x6 all day long, otherwise its 12x5.5 and un-deep dish.