In the early stages of buying the official restoration-mini garage

Started by 94touring, October 11, 2015, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

MPlayle

Now be nice.  It is not "crap", it is "stuff".   ::)

Pretty soon, you'll be moving your "stuff" in.

;D

LilDrunkenSmurf

94touring

LilDrunkenSmurf

LilDrunkenSmurf

Quote from: 94touring on November 06, 2015, 11:44:47 AM
What do you have?

WHERE DO I START? Too many projects, that's what I have.

5 vehicles, only 1 DD
'96 Mini (obviously)
'99 4Runner - DD
'06 S2000 - Summer car
'12 CBR600RR
'14 Grom MSX125

94touring

I can't help but post pics of all this space.  Everytime I get a new car in here I have to take photos. 

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Merlin

Engineering the Impossible

94touring

The garage mahal has the pickup in it and the compressor to be hooked up. 

MiniDave

10 hp on 208/220/240 three phase power is one hell of a lot of compressor - but I don't know how you're going to get it to run on single phase power.

Great to see the P'up in it's new home!

Looks like an extra subframe on the ground there too
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Merlin

It kept up really good.

Compressor is a little overkill, but ill swap the motor out for a smaller single phase and drive it a little slower. Fuse box had two 50a breakers tied together which will be perfect for the compressor when I figure out the new anp draw from the junk at my work.
Engineering the Impossible

pmustang

Jesus Man, thats an insane space

Good thing you are collecting all the minis there, There is squat worth buying here, i just found four which is more than I see in a year. Guy has them all stacked in the back of his shop. Nothing sexy except a cooper S thats not for sale. And its rotten

Enjoy mate, Looks awesome.

peter

94touring

Pete!  Glad you got signed up.  Just got the other shell in.  One more car yet to arrive. 

Willie_B

94touring

Yes!  It's nice not sharing space!  Here's the "work" area.

stan360

Dan, the shop looks like an amazing work space in these pics.  Congrats. I have a project for you to test out the new space with.  71.gif

94touring