General Discussion > Events and Mini Clubs

2021 Texas Hill Country Gathering (2020 rescheduled)

(1/19) > >>

MPlayle:
Based on other threads tossing out Spring 2021 events, I decided I should get a head start on the discussion of dates for this.

Dave has indicated April 14 -17 are out for him.  Tiffany Holt mentioned a CMU event potentially in there as well (nothing mentioned on the CMU website yet).

As such, I thought I would toss out a few potential dates for discussion:
March 22 - 26
March 29 - April 2
April 26 - 30

I am also open to other dates as well.  I just picked those to begin the discussion as they allow some break time around the dates Dave indicated for the Recon event.

Lone Star Mini:
I don't check this forum weekly/monthly, but will do my best to check in for this drive... 

MPlayle:
Lone Star Mini:  I will send you a PM to get your direct email and keep you updated that way if you would like.

You can also set a "notify" option on the thread to receive emails from the forum on any given thread you want to monitor.

Jimini II:

--- Quote from: MPlayle on September 25, 2020, 04:19:22 PM ---Based on other threads tossing out Spring 2021 events, I decided I should get a head start on the discussion of dates for this.

Dave has indicated April 14 -17 are out for him.  Tiffany Holt mentioned a CMU event potentially in there as well (nothing mentioned on the CMU website yet).

As such, I thought I would toss out a few potential dates for discussion:
March 22 - 26
March 29 - April 2
April 26 - 30

I am also open to other dates as well.  I just picked those to begin the discussion as they allow some break time around the dates Dave indicated for the Recon event.

--- End quote ---

I doubt if it will appear on the CMU website Michael as it is not an actual CMU event and as of now there are no plans for a CMU event in 2021
It is just a low keyed get together with a few drives that are being put together by a couple of CMU members that live in the Ashville NC area from April 13th through April 18th.

MiniDave:
I have no idea what I'll be doing in the spring as I'm having my knee replaced in early January.

Best I can say right now is "maybe"..... 8.gif

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version