Posting for customer. Outstanding Mk3 Inno 1000 Cooper

Started by CooperTune, December 27, 2019, 09:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CooperTune

One of the nicest classic minis I have seen. Complete cosmetic restoration done by talented owner in Italy. Sold to US military man and imported to US. I was contacted to do mechanical restoration work. Result was needs nothing very special car. Currently located in North Carolina. I can provide contact info for owner. I have no other interest in the car or it's sale. Asking price is $20,000 and I feel it should have no problem making that number. Thank You Steve (CTR)

MiniDave

Hey Steve, some pics or a link to some pics would be interesting......
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

CooperTune

Sorry I lost all my pictures of the car when my phone died. I don't do pictures on line. I just barely can send in text from my phone.  If you have interest I'll get pics and text to you. I seems you have no problem posting pictures. Text me and I'll make it so. Steve (CTR)

CooperTune

I have received pictures of the Inno if interested text me and I'll send them along. They are in my phone and I'm not sure how to move them to my computer. Steve (CTR)

CooperTune

Sorry it has been awhile since I worked on this one. Pictures refreshed me and it's a roll up window and still a outstanding car. Some one wanting a needs nothing show winner should check this out. Steve (CTR)

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Willie_B

G67mcs

Nice looking car. Steve can you advise contact info for the owner please.

Thanks, Garry
1967 MK2 S
2003 Mini Cooper S
2016 4Runner

CooperTune

I have tried to PM you with his contact info. Hope you got it. Steve (CTR)

G67mcs

Happy New Year!

Thanks Steve, I received his contact info and sent a text requesting the history and additional info.

Hope everyone is having a great 1st!

Garry
1967 MK2 S
2003 Mini Cooper S
2016 4Runner