Classic Minis United - Mini 60 registration is open! One Love - One Mini

Started by Fastclown, March 08, 2019, 02:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

About 100 or so Minis here today, this is at our first stop on today's run. I took video and downloaded them to my computer and now I can't find them! If I do I'll edit them and get them up on my YouTube channel...

Tonight is our ice cream run.....

I've seen plenty of friends and made a few new ones too. So far my car has run perfectly, I needed to raise the front end a bit but brought the wrong wrenches - they fit the Inno but not the green Mini!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

Ice cream run up to the top of the mountain this evening, got there just as it got dark, so no photos, but wow what a great road going up! not so much coming down with poor weak Mini lights ad bad night vision, so I just cruised it easy on the way down again.

Still can't find where my videos went, and as I hadn't named them yet I don't know what to call them for a search = just AVI....something. I'll find them, I know they are here somewhere!

Tomorrow we're doing a long run, from about 8:30 am  to 3 pm, then in the evening we'll have the swap meet, silent auction, dinner, hot wheels racing, fancy dress contest, scavenger hunt and hot wheels awards, followed by the film festival. A LONG day!

Sat we'll be up early again for another long day's run up the back of the Dragon, and I'll ease out shortly after lunch to head down to Hendersonville, NC to see my kid and grandkids.

More as it happens!

Edit: found my video's but I am going to really have to edit them.....no one will watch it otherwise as it goes on and on and on........too bad I didn't vid the drive up the mountain this evening - it was a killer twisty road!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jedduh01

Great event.  Will share some more pics and stories as settle in at home.  Chatted with Dave for a bit. Had fun with mini's for 3 straight days. What else can ya ask for!   

Cars all came home running.    Lost a few wheelbearings + and a Hub cap.
  still operational!

MiniDave

This is a nice video, done much better than mine will be......

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad