Moss Motoring Challenge

Started by Mudhen, March 29, 2013, 09:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Anyone taking part in this?

http://www.mossmotoring.com/challenge/

I easily get over-hooked on stuff like this - probably best I don't have a car to enter with.  Unfed children in dirty clothes...using a 'sneaky-leaky' to relieve themselves so we don't have to stop...tired and hungry for weeks on end.

Ya, best I don't get involved.   :(

Nice pic of Ken Hyndman NOT scoring points (employees ineligible):

Man, I want in!

jedduh01

Wife and I are IN Like Flynn on this one ---

My picture was actually in the last Moss Flyer - NC / VA Border  - that was 88 Miles north of me on the way to grannies house!

Nearly out of Cities to fill in - Half way thru filling in Counties-  Its the states and provinces we have to start shooting for ! I dont want to give away all of my points, but they are coming.!

Mudhen

Quote from: jedduh01 on April 18, 2013, 02:11:07 PM
Wife and I are IN Like Flynn on this one ---

My picture was actually in the last Moss Flyer - NC / VA Border  - that was 88 Miles north of me on the way to grannies house!

Nearly out of Cities to fill in - Half way thru filling in Counties-  Its the states and provinces we have to start shooting for ! I dont want to give away all of my points, but they are coming.!

4.gif

AWESOME!!!!!  Keep us updated with pics/stories!  Man I wish I could get involved...next  year... 71.gif

ADRay

1982 Mini 1000 HL
@andyray998

Willie_B

Mudhen

I was getting some great tips on dating for if/when my wife ever kicks me out!

MiniDave

Dan opened the door so a guy I know could get onboard - it was NOT Walterzek - and here come the spammers..

Now we just need to get Sam in the door so he can slam it behind him again.

As for the Moss thing, I think it's great fun, but I'd get a little tired of doing it alone.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad