MiniDave

Yep, gotta lube those regularly......

;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MPlayle

Somebody ought to send that to the Troll over on the MiniMania forum and tell him to lube them or he'll be losing performance.

:D

Jims5543

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Jims5543

LOL Dan!! that is hysterical!!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

94touring

Jims5543

Jims5543

Woooo!!! Sunday Night!! What are Sunday nights good for?  Working! Woo!!

(So were Saturday mornings, Friday until 7:30PM and Sunday morning as well, lately I have been feeling like I am living to work and that sucks, I need to flip that bitch and turn it into working to live.... soon.. soon)

So since I have to work I have a metric fuckton (that is a real measurement look it up) of randoms to post. They will come in installments.

Jims5543

Jims5543

You hit a wall, a beer induced wall sometimes, the Fuckit wall, you either succumb to Fuckit or push through it. I am at the point when I have to make that decision, I can either say Fuckit, and pack up for the night, or push through and get one or two more jobs done....

I just popped the cap on a Lagunitas Maximus IPA, hell of a bender this evening, and think Fuckit is not in my vocabulary at the moment... time to push on..

Oh some more randoms...

OH OH!! So Fitting!!!

MPlayle

I wonder if that stuffed bear could be crammed into my cycle's sidecar?

(See my avatar.)

Jims5543

Possibly it could where there is a will there is a way. (and typically a corpse)

OK I give up, I got all but one done, it can wait until morning.

Last dump...

94touring

94touring

Saw this on Facebook

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.
The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.

Jims5543

I have talked to honest women that are not feminazi's

I have passed 2 Kidney stones in my life and any woman that has done the same has said that she would gladly  give birth again before passing another stone.

Protip: When passing a stone sit and pee like a woman, when it passes there is a chance you will pass out from the pain. 

Never show Dan any pilot related humor, he has seen it all.

94touring

Lol several great pics  :D.  The glove and Hillary specifically.

94touring

This is how I give critiques.

Jims5543

Well done, my wife and Morgan would hit it off, my wife is a hippie too.

LilDrunkenSmurf

I have those gloves.

Jims5543

Jims5543

Jims5543

My hero. See!! Not all Porsche drivers are tools.

MiniDave

Hey! how did my Clubman get in that pic?   ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad