Hood, gas tank and brake drums with spacer

Started by Pairaminis, March 06, 2016, 07:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pairaminis

I have a new MM fiber glass Mini sedan hood that I sat on my Mini when it came, decided it wasn't what I wanted and put it back in the box it came in. Can't say much for its construction.
I also have a new set of MM rear brake drums with offset spacers and a used standard sedan gas tank for sale.

Hood - new, MM #MS114, single skin, no lip - with hood mounting pins and rubber hood-downs - $125, without pin set, $100 plus shipping via FedEx.
Pair of brake drums - new, MM # 21A1279 - with built in 1" spacer - $50 plus FedEx shipping
Gas tank - SOLD

94touring

Is the hood flimsy?  How's fit compared to stock?

Pairaminis

The hood is made to me light and is removed from the car when working on the motor.  So it doesn't have to be very strong.  I found the fit to be about the same as the after-market steel hood I have but since my front has been repaired, it didn't fit to my satisfaction.  I thought I'd try it in case my after-market hood was the problem.  But I'm afraid I'm gonna half to live with the hood-to-fender gaps being a bit wide.
Jack

MPlayle

Can you get a shipping estimate on the tank to zip code 78209?

Pairaminis

That 114 is also Mini Mania's part number.  I guess they are basically Mini Spares' U.S. distributor.

I'll take the tank to FedEx this afternoon for a shipping price.

Jack

Pairaminis

Tank shipping estimate to San Antonio, TX 78209 will be $65.00 via UPS ground.
Jack

MPlayle

Jack,

I will send you a PM with direct contact information in order to work out payment.

Cheers,
Michael Playle

Pairaminis

Michael,
   I got your address for shipping purposes.  If you'll send me your email address I can give you my PayPal account info.
Jack