2 Post Lift for sale in KC

Started by MiniDave, December 11, 2015, 04:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

Good name brand and if it's in as good of condition as it looks in the ad, it's a great deal. I have no affiliation with the seller, I just spotted it. $6500 new, asking $900.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/tls/5354146100.html
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

I'd say deliver it to me with the clubby but I've got money to spend elsewhere right now. 

MiniDave

You were exactly who I was thinking about, but I don't know if you have enough ceiling height. I also saw a Nussbaum for sale for $2500...that's more like what this Rotary should sell for. $900 is a steal as long as it's in good shape, and it says it wasn't used much.

Truth be told for what you do I think a scissors lift is a better choice........actually a case could be made for either style.....

We have all Rotary lifts at school, and the kids can't hurt them - that's a pretty strong recommendation!  :-)

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Willie_B

The one in the ad looks like it has large lifting plates instead of arms. Could be a challenge with a mini.

MiniDave

Yes, it's a different style....the arms are there, they just attach to pads - you drive over the pads and pick the car up via the floor panels. It's an unusual design, one I haven't seen before.

You can buy a kit to convert the arms back to their normal style....just take the large pad off and replace it with the small pads that go on the ends of the arms.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad