The Funny Videos Thread

Started by MiniDave, September 28, 2015, 10:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

If I can find the clip.... a friend had his mounted on the front of his Mini - on the cowl -  and it went flying! didn't survive. The car behind him caught the whole thing on his cam, including when it hit the ground and exploded into a bunch of pieces. GoPro didn't do shit for him too......
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jeff10049

I got sidetracked wondering whats keeping that tool box from tipping over lol. Kept clicking the video back and yup most the drawers are open and it's standing. Nice looking car also.

Spitz

Ha...I noticed that also when watching it back.  Dangerous situation I know...I've never had one tip though ( knocking on wood ).  My only saving grace is that most the tools from the higher drawers were probably all over the floor!  A bad habit of mine is not putting tools away right away.

Jims5543

Quote from: MiniDave on February 16, 2016, 01:34:29 PM
If I can find the clip.... a friend had his mounted on the front of his Mini - on the cowl -  and it went flying! didn't survive. The car behind him caught the whole thing on his cam, including when it hit the ground and exploded into a bunch of pieces. GoPro didn't do shit for him too......

Go Pro killed the Chase Cam and it is a shame, Randy Chase is a super cool  and down to earth guy. If this had happened with one of his cams he would have sent you a replacement for free.

I developed a problem with one of my Chase recorders years after I purchased it, I contacted Chase to have it repaired, and instead of a repair, Randy himself contacted me, apologized for the recorder crapping the bed and send me a free replacement.

I resisted the Go Pro scene for a long time, I have 1 go pro, I have a Countour, which I like much better than my Go Pro and I still have my Chase cams. I used to have one hard wired into my RX7 so I could turn it on anytime I felt like I was going to do something stupid.

I may wire it into my Mini just for yucks.

I never had a camera fall off any or my cars I guess I am lucky, that did make for a funny end to the video though Spitz. Also, +1 for damn, you are way up there in Clark Gilles land. Not much up to the north of you.

Stay warm.  Do you have 3 seasons like Main?  Snow, mud and bugs?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Spitz

Sometimes it feels like we only have three seasons....yes.
In actuality we get a nice four months stretch. Very green, very warm...we can reach 35 degrees.

I shot that video when the season was almost over, which is why it looks so drab and gloomy.

I'll have to Google this Chase cam

Willie_B

I watched it several times and laughed each time.

94touring

Lol ok that made me laugh.  Every time I see one of them at the field in Greensboro this will play in my head.

94touring

This one couldn't be more true and has been a big hit among us airline pilots.

Jims5543

Love it Dan and love the Honda taking off, I laughed my ass off.

Whenever I see a pilot or even the staff for a plane, I leave them the fuck alone, I figure they endure a lifetime of bullshit and the last thing they want is to be bothered by a stupid traveler.

I loved the work work work....  I tend to do that to my wife and today I kept hearing that and making sure to avoid the subject and talk about fun things.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

My inner 12 year old thought this was funny. My bother in law sent it to me saying, look at the cute chicken.

94touring

Jims5543

There was a gif of that race blowing up on Instagram yesterday good stuff.

Jims5543

Jims5543

Fun in car video keeping my company in the office this afternoon while I work.

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

Jims5543

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MiniDave

Remember When Harry met Sally? Well, this is when Eric met Nige.....a funny bit of '80's advertising......  ;D

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

BruceK

Race on Sunday, go buy something else on Monday?

I've never heard fewer words come out of Murray Walker's mouth. 
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Jims5543

No matter where you stood in the election, this is funny.

John Gervais

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi90zc_an-inside-job_fun

I saw this years ago, thought it hilarious and finally found it again.
- Pave the Bay -

BruceK

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

MiniDave

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad