Mini 56 in Cherokee NC April 15-18, 2015

Started by Jims5543, January 11, 2015, 03:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

My Clubman is Champagne Beige, just so's you know!
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jedduh01

Right o Senior!!!

In that case == When you see my Moke don't call it black!   Its Buckingham Blue!! 

94touring

April is too far out right now for me to tell.  I'll be sitting reserve in laguardia starting that month is all I know right now.

Davisio

Looks like I'm not going afterall.
Got a deal to go to St. Pete for the Indycar race.
Can't do both.
On the plus side, car should be back home late next week...

jedduh01

It's going down. Nice day. 40 minis on one run. 

MiniDave

I'm sad that I didn't get to go, I could not get a sub for my classes and I had too many Dr. appointments the last two weeks that I couldn't miss.

Hope I get to do the next one.....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Forgot about this, but I got assigned a trip anyways.

MiniDave

Quote from: jedduh01 on April 16, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
It's going down. Nice day. 40 minis on one run.

How about some pics and/or vids for those of us who couldn't go?

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jedduh01

Internet is very slow here At the campground  more to come after event https://instagram.com/p/1jHjGlsRk3/

Might work

MiniDave

;D  That was funny! Thanks for that little bright spot in my day!

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Mudhen

jedduh01

Home again - Able to share some more / I didnt get alot from driving too much! but a few shots here

Another GREAT CMU Event !   Drives -  100+ miles per day,   Two groups - Spirited and touring... Spirited REALLY let the mini's rip = Options for those that want to keep motoring or head on home.

More pics- videos and shots and areals coming from my other Charlotte mini friends to share. I got a few but too much fun driving!

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/jedduh01/library/Mini%2056%20-%20Cherokee%20NC-%202015

Ran the WHEELS off of my mini... let a friend also have some seat time and he jumped seats a few other cars. Said "your car is on rails"  Somehow my setup works.
      Shes' home. washed and is going to get some love (service ASAP). Best run was US129 optional trip to the Dragon!  best rip i've ever had out there ..  1275 did great ! Will share more as videos and shots are processed.

Willie_B

YEP. Fun trip. Sharing seat time in my car also. Let a Florida driver have a go of it on the Dragon drive. Time to look for a good location for the next one, Oct. 2016.

Rained alot the first night so this was my parking spot.