The drunk thread

Started by 94touring, December 28, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

I don't know if it counts as drinking, but it was time to restock my booze supply. First batch is Wine, tomorrow will be corn whiskey and next week will be beer.
Just need help finishing off my current keg... any takers?

Just waiting for the temp to cool down to pitch it.
Engineering the Impossible

Jims5543

It is never good when I am pulling an all night blitz... copious amounts of Whiskey ends up in me.....

That is all...

You NE Fellows, I hope you stocked up on the essentials... Beer, booze ... water...

If you bought Milk and Bread, I have sadness for you.

Keep warm be safe, have a fun snow day Tuesday.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on January 26, 2015, 10:28:40 PM
If you bought Milk and Bread, I have sadness for you.

:D

I think BikeWiz is getting the worst of it for us in the northeast.  Hopefully he saved some Guinness to get him through.   77.gif

We picked up a couple howlers yesterday and about 15 gallons of gas for the generator.  It's crazy outside right now (supposedly close to a foot already and will be coming down all day) but somehow we still have power.  Probably if I hadn't bought gas we'd have lost it hours ago.   50.gif

Jims5543

Glad you are having a sense of humor over it all.

Growing up on Long island we had some pretty epic blizzards and as a kid they were awesome.

I hope the kids are having fun.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Tonights poison 

I like this guys style:

Best bike ever!!

94touring

Mudhen

If the kids don't behave, I might just have to open a can!

Crowler?  I guess it doesn't matter much to put the opened can back in the fridge for the 15 minutes it takes me to drink a glass, will seem strange, though.

But it's a neat little machine that puts the tops on after they fill it.  And will be nice not having one more glass bottle sitting around - especially when I don't remember to take them when I'm out and have to buy yet another one.  Although they were a little more expensive than plain old fill ups at other places.

Good and bad I suppose.

Jims5543

Dude!!! I love that I am always forgetting my growlers and I normally kill one in a sitting anyway.

I have declared the week over. I am done. Time for weekend activities.

Jims5543

Drank my way around Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure yesterday.

It started in an Irish Pub, I asked if the Guinness was Irish or American and I was told it was Irish domestic, I was lied to. So I switched to Smithwick's Irish Red Ale.

Finished my run with a Duff Beer:

By now I was feeling good and decided I was sexy enough to pose with the Duff Models.

Last beer was @ 3:00 and then it was water until we hit the car @ 6:00 when the park closed. Fucks were given.

Jims5543

My father in law in the early 70's while serving on vietnam. I thought this was cool.

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on February 01, 2015, 02:26:36 PM
My father in law in the early 70's while serving on vietnam. I thought this was cool.

He probably took the pic for the guys on his 'Drunk Thread'.  Took a little longer since the picture had to be mailed around to everyone...

Really cool you have that!   4.gif

Jims5543

Thanks, I thought it was cool too, Mrs.5543's family has a lot of neat pictures. They are a really cool family.

Back on the drunk theme, this guy has his priorities right.

94touring

Day 1 of upgrade ground school. 

Jims5543

LOL!!!

Wait, you let that guy drinking the lite beer sit with you?

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on February 12, 2015, 06:55:56 PM
LOL!!!

Wait, you let that guy drinking the lite beer sit with you?

Using the word 'guy' pretty loosely, lite beer and all...

94touring

Mudhen

A buddy pinged me early last week - 'any interest in going to a rallycross next weekend?'.  Shit...of course, I mean, I just did one a few months ago, fall of 2001.  Crap, get the MINI ready!  Skidplate back on, what's that noise?  New timing chain tensioner?...pull the wheels to check things out - they don't come off - combination of heat/loose lugs and quick stops fixed that...anyway - had the week off from this thread - my liver probably thought my throat got cut.

I'm back, though.  Phew.

SoMe Brewing.  Yum.  Must still be dehydrated from yesterday because I don't remember a 9%'er hitting me like this.    77.gif

Should go out and start digging into this while I still have my beer motivation cranked up.

Sometimes the softest, fluffiest looking snowbanks sure are hard.   :(

Guess it can wait.  Howler of Tributary double IPA calling my name...

94touring

Came to Lexington yesterday to go on a date.  Ended up staying longer and we've been making drinks.   

94touring

After several shots we started playing with snow from the storm. 

Willie_B

Your a bad bad boy. Hope you have fun!

94touring

Lol.  Luckily we get along.  I've been here going on 4 days now.  Just got done shoveling a driveway. 

Mudhen

All I can say is that it looks like the snow out there is just like it is here...really hard...

Jims5543

I see what you did there Mudhen.

My middle brother live in Lexington. Cool city, lots to do.

I have been slacking lately, fitness and shit, I will try to step my game up this weekend. My liver is very confused right now.

Jims5543

Game one, in honor of Kentucky and Dan.