Early 1960 it's gotta go. SOLD

Started by sparetimetoys, September 04, 2014, 09:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparetimetoys

I now have to sell project old dog due to some family issues.  It will include all the parts I have for it. 2 engines and Trans, new hood, right front wing and A panel everything I have for it. Ill include the stand its on. I need $2750 it has Texas title in my name and the heritage cert. I have a big book with the service letters from 59 to mid 64 I think, also photos showing changes from 59 to mid 60 it never got. The right door is in Tulsa to be reskinned other than that its all in plano tx.   
You can text me at 972-345-2990 anytime and I'll call or text you back as soon as I am able, or email me at sparetimetoys@verizon.net

Oh yea one last thing should you not be able to pick it up right away it's just sitting in our spare garage so I can store it for you no cost for about a month if needed.

Last thing number 2. I have received a couple emails about parts. I will not sell parts off this car. You can buy it all and part it if you want but it has original parts I will not split up.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

Ah crap that's not good. 

minifrisco

Sad to hear !. Thanks for all you help!

sparetimetoys

Yea we have to move mom and dad to assisted living and all they have is SS. I need to come up with deposit to get them moved in. Then I had to switch to another dept. at work that has more overtime because I need to cover about a grand a month.

sparetimetoys

Quote from: minifrisco on September 04, 2014, 01:11:50 PM
Sad to hear !. Thanks for all you help!

Oh I'll still be around and on here just no toys for awhile.

94touring

We're going to have to change your name to no spare time and no toys.

sparetimetoys

Quote from: 94touring on September 04, 2014, 02:38:56 PM
We're going to have to change your name to no spare time and no toys.

How true :-[  if you know anyone wanting a project send them my way I have a little wiggle room.

Mudhen

Crap, sorry to hear this!

We're in a similar boat with my wife's parents - they're adamant about staying in their house but as of a couple weeks ago neither have their drivers license anymore...so we need to get them into some type of housing.  They're just furious that we'd even suggest it - thankfully 20 minutes later they don't remember anymore.   ::)

Good luck with all that.

Pat

tsumini

Sorry to hear you're selling old dog. Haven't checked for sale section for a long time and just found out. Good luck to you and hope to see you back restoring and thanks for your opinions and insights.

sparetimetoys

Ill be around if it sells or not.  I have not had a 914 for a long time but keep up with those guys. I'm kind of le a bad rash.

Jims5543

I need to get on here more.

:(

I have post summertime sadness reading your for sale ads.

I cannot buy anything unless I want a divorce.

I can only offer my sympathy and offer to PM me if you need anything. Just let me know I am happy to help a fellow member of the asylum help/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

sparetimetoys

Quote from: Jims5543 on October 23, 2014, 05:29:10 PM
I need to get on here more.

:(

I have post summertime sadness reading your for sale ads.

I cannot buy anything unless I want a divorce.

I can only offer my sympathy and offer to PM me if you need anything. Just let me know I am happy to help a fellow member of the asylum help/

Thanks. Stuff is settling down. Still some family friction going on with the person who is supposedly my sister but all is good with the folks. The guy who got the mini is doing the VTEC all wheel drive to it. I tried to talk him out of it and showed him all the documentation showing the unique items on that car. He said cool but it's getting Honda power. I said since the 1959 single hole glass will not matter on a converted one he should sell that to  a restorer and get later glass.

94touring

Well that's ashame.  Lots of shells to hack up. 

MtyMous

I'm a modifier at heart. Just look at Tink... but that really is a shame.