Hey All

Started by Minicop, July 17, 2014, 08:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minicop

Hey folks. Back after a break from the forums. Looking forward to seeing what's happening.

So Mr. Smith, remember the game competitions? haha, good times.  4.gif
Would you drive better if I shoved that cell phone up your :) ?

94touring

Ha, I forgot about the arcade competitions!   

MtyMous

sparetimetoys

Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

Minicop

Thanks all, it's nice to see some familiar faces.

94touring

Now when you went away you practiced pac man right?   I still hold the high score.  Tetris I'm untouchable.   Can't be touched.

Jims5543

I want to play too.... except....

I aint got no time....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Minicop

LOL! No, unfortunately I did not. oh boy, I've got my work cut out for me.  20.gif I know how you feel Jim I got no time either.  77.gif

Jims5543

Thanks for reminding me there is an arcade on here.

Time I will never get back...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

I see you tearing up asteroids

Mudhen

Damn you all.   50.gif

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on August 01, 2014, 11:56:40 AM

Grew up playing it.

Dammit I really do not have time for this....

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on August 01, 2014, 12:31:50 PM

Grew up playing it.

I know - lol...these games are awesome!!  My oldest son was instantly hooked - younger guy can't understand why he'd be slamming away on the spacebar firing a little dot out of a triangle - much prefers Call of Duty on the PS3.

My how far we've come.

Jims5543

Quote from: Mudhen on August 01, 2014, 12:44:12 PM

Grew up playing it.

I know - lol...these games are awesome!!  My oldest son was instantly hooked - younger guy can't understand why he'd be slamming away on the spacebar firing a little dot out of a triangle - much prefers Call of Duty on the PS3.

My how far we've come.

Sorry your rein was so short. That version of Astriods has a bad glitch.  I stopped playing it until I got my PM.   ;D

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on August 01, 2014, 01:47:14 PM
Quote from: Mudhen on August 01, 2014, 12:44:12 PM

Grew up playing it.

My how far we've come.

Sorry your rein was so short. That version of Astriods has a bad glitch.  I stopped playing it until I got my PM.   ;D

Is it just me or do bullets just materialize out of nowhere?

I'm just getting warmed up...a little more IPA in my system and I'll almost have the courage to cross the gym and ask her to dance!

Oh...wait...that was the other thing I remember from these years.  And I guess they were Sun Country's...

Jims5543

LOL!  Yes after the first flying saucer there continues to be random shots. It is a glitch in the program. That is why I prefer to play the Asteroid game below it. It functions correctly.

94touring

I've been dethroned on donkey kong.   :-[

Jims5543

I tried Donkey Kong, it sucks Donkey dick.

Asteroids on the other hand, I discovered there is a correct amount of drunk for it to work.  Then you go over the edge and it all falls apart like Ebola in Afrika.

I scored my hi score with a litre of St. Barnebus ABT 12 (10% abv) in me. Then I switched to Bourbon and all hell broke loose, accusative outbursts such as "Where the fuck did that asteroid come from?" was uttered or screamed, I cannot remember or do I? 

What?

I need to go to bed....

Happy Friday!!

Jims5543

Oh, and...

Never mind....

Thank you Dan, suddenly the pain from owning a Mini has diminished.  I strongly suggest alcoholism to anyone that owns a Mini.  (thank god for spell check)

I was supposed to work on my little "gem" this weekend but instead decided 30 minutes ago to book a room on Orlando and buy Universal Studios season passes. So I am gone for the weekend. Maybe there will be pics.... I have no clue...... I love everyone...

Goodnight...

94touring

I'm trying to beat your score but it seriously is painful on my wrist hitting the space bar that much.

94touring

My neighbor and pilot for American went to Orlando to universal today too.  He has annual passes too

jeff10049

Quote from: Mudhen on August 01, 2014, 12:19:12 PM
Damn you all.   50.gif

Damn you beat my high score tried for a hour to get it back that game sucks. Somehow I think I was way better 20 years ago playing it on a apple 11c as a kid.

Mudhen

Quote from: jeff10049 on August 11, 2014, 09:41:19 PM
Quote from: Mudhen on August 01, 2014, 12:19:12 PM
Damn you all.   50.gif

Damn you beat my high score tried for a hour to get it back that game sucks. Somehow I think I was way better 20 years ago playing it on a apple 11c as a kid.

LOL!!!!   4.gif

Weren't we all better 20 years ago?

Us older, wiser geeks had the IIe...I remember my dad getting the sales schpeal between that and a Kaypro.  Whew, glad the Apple won.

Minicop

:D Now that's some funny sh.. right there! Seriously good laugh! No sweat Jim, anytime you need a reminder, lol!  77.gif Alcohol really enhances the fun factor of these games!