There is a Kiwi in my Garage!

Started by jedduh01, April 14, 2014, 06:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetmechinnc

jetmechinnc

And here is a pic of the new back seat interior with reassembly going on now to include my new headliner all made by the same guy to redid my front seats, YAY!!

Mudhen

sparetimetoys

Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

MtyMous

jetmechinnc

Quote from: MtyMous on June 22, 2014, 03:48:01 PM
Really digging that interior.

I'm quite happy with the results.  Door panels, etc match nicely.  Wasn't sure how they'd turn out, but I'm very satisfied.

Willie_B

I like the blue roof. Saw a photo of one that way with the flares painted the same blue. Been thinking about doing that to mine.

jedduh01

JET - Exceptional Job!   Really you're on your way to a fast mini resto turn arounD! Good gob, Looks great..

Will call you Monday!!!

jedduh01

Hows it coming along?

Doors Fiting better ? Glass any better?

Updates!!!

jetmechinnc

Been a busy few weeks with little time on the rebuild, but did manage to get a good bit more done this week.  With new window felt seals from Mini Spares, the windows now, although still tight, can be be rolled up and down thankfully.  Interior is all in minus the passenger door trim, need a seal for the door handle I think I left at work so I'll pick it up Saturday.  Installed my new Dr. Who gear shifter and love it.  All lights installed with the new plastic buckets and stainless rings as well at the new wavy grill installed.  Like that touch a lot.  Gonna need my girlfriends help to put the windshield in and she hasn't been available lately, hopefully next tuesday I'll get it in as well as start to install the Stage 1 kit on the engine!  Haven't checked the fuses yet, but I think one is blown because horn, and brake lights, turn signals, plus I think the rear defroster are inop  The lights all turn on when you select lights, as well as hazards, but that's about it.  Hopefully its just a simple fuse. 

sparetimetoys

Where did you find the DR Who shift knob?  I'm a fan from back in the 70s.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

jetmechinnc

Quote from: sparetimetoys on July 11, 2014, 03:58:25 PM
Where did you find the DR Who shift knob?  I'm a fan from back in the 70s.

My girlfriend ordered it for me from House o speed I think