MK2 grill

Started by biketesting, May 12, 2014, 11:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biketesting

http://slo.craigslist.org/pts/4423973484.html

Hey check it out i have a grill forsale. MK2 Morris gril and all chrome surround etc. only 50$ New it was around 180$ trades are welcome.
Disregard all the above text, it is flatulence (still)

94touring

What would you like to trade it for? 

biketesting

I have an Inno so I can always use new headlight, and blinker stalks!

94touring

Do they use an odd inno style blinker?   I know the side repeaters are different.  If the headlights and blinkers are regular mini style I can get you a set of those and we'll split whatever the difference is. 

biketesting

they look like this

94touring

Yikes, ok I can't get that.   But headlights anything special on those?   Whole bucket assembly or just the lights?

biketesting

Sorry, yeah those are hard to find.  8.gif I am guessing that I will be repairing the old one.

I could use a carb for my 1275. Most other trim and such I already have (oddly enough).

94touring

I like how I've misread and think you need actual lights lol.  Used carb do?  I have my old carb from my 1275 pickup. 

biketesting

Sure used is fine, I didn't think it would be new. I don't suppose you fly out to California much?

94touring

As far west as I go is the Midwest, but home delivery via fedex ground is pretty cheap.   That grill will cost about 18 bucks.   I can get you a new carb too if you wanted, at cost minus 50 dollars.  Otherwise I'll take this stuff and box up this carb Thursday and get it your way.  It was running on my truck when I parked it but that's been 7 years now.

Willie_B

Quote from: 94touring on May 12, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
my truck when I parked it but that's been 7 years now.

Yikes!

94touring

biketesting

Ouch that is a long time.

94touring

I have this bad habit where I restore everyone else's mini.

sparetimetoys

Quote from: 94touring on May 13, 2014, 05:01:57 AM
I have this bad habit where I restore everyone else's mini.

Thats not a bad thing because when your ready to do yours you know all the little tricks.  Better to practice on other folks toys.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

Very true.   4 years of that was me going away for work and having no place to work on it.  At least the metal work is done and paint is on the bottom.  I'm getting there!   I just have to start turning work down if I ever want to get it done.

biketesting

Settle down and finish it? Single mindedly like a hammer looking for a nail? 11.gif