Looking for a photo

Started by sparetimetoys, May 04, 2014, 11:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparetimetoys

Can someone post a photo of the block off plates that go over the big holes the rotiserry uses. Our car never had the plates so just wondering what I need to whip up down the road.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

I just mount to the top of the rear parcel shelf. 

MtyMous

Some of the rotisseries  don't use those holes in the firewall and the rear seat. But I have one of those blanking plates. I don't have mine in my garage, and I'm not home, but maybe Dan can take a picture of mine.

94touring

Yeah are you simply looking for a blockoff plate or a way to run a pipe through the rear of the car?  I'll snap a pic of the plate in a few days when I'm back in town.

jedduh01

IN the other direction - "whip up in the future" i assume you mean when the car is finishing - and you have the Big hole in the bulk head- and one in the rear seat panel.

The rear seat- simply had a Fiberboard - ( tougher than Cardboard) panel that simply fits the hole.

The front end - normally is just OPEN to the back of the gauge cluster.  Depending on your build, you may want to - and i have on my 63.  block it off (allowing for wires and speedo cables) but mostly blocked so engine fumes - and heat and stink dont come into the cabin. Simple piece of ALum.  Over top of the whole bulkhead is then afirewall blanket the retailers sell - Suprisingly does great for cabin noise too.

Goodluck

sparetimetoys

Correct in the furtue. I'm trying to get the engine and subs out this weekend and go pick up some pipe Monday. But the Mavs are on so all work stopped for now. 
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.