Another fun weekend

Started by Jims5543, April 19, 2014, 05:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

i was invited by another Mini owner to attend a British Car show in Jupiter Florida, with this being a 55 mile drive one way, it would be the longest I would drive my Mini one way.  Covering 110 miles round trip today she ran like a champ, sadly I no longer have A/C as the condenser sprung a pinhole leak that I noticed while I was there.

I am also still trying to  figure out if my oil pressure is real, I just purchased a oil pressure gauge from Amazon that is supposed to be VERY accurate, so I can figure out if my engine is going or my gauge is garbage.

So on to the car show, I have never entered a car show before, I kind of know the routine, my dad was a Corvette club member and used to show his Vettes in all the shows and now shows a 09 Shelby GT-H Mustang in Shows. I am more of a win a trophy for driving them than parking them kind of guy but what the heck lets do this.... I had no delusions of winning anything my truck is in rough shape for car shows but a fantastic driver that I have no issues taking out and working out of.

The Mini's.

I forgot to take a picture of it, this guy had the original window sticker from the sale of his car in England back in the 60's.

Old vs. new:

My old girl, she had a great shade spot, coming in late has it perks.

Zombie Apocalypse Range Rover.

New Jag Type F, I want..

Sunbeam Tiger signed by Carol..

Sick RSR Replica... I want..

E30 M3 Trackard car.. Talked to the owner he has the engine worked to 230 RWHP up from 200 flywheel. Fun car I am sure.

Man I cannot describe the awesomeness of this car, if you do not know, then look it up.

Sweet bugeye Sprit..

Morris delivery truck, my Grandfather had a couple of these.

I love the Super 7's my sons wants one for a fun car...

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Mudhen

Gorgeous stuff.  Love that Forward Control!!

Thanks for posting this stuff up, appreciate the time it takes...

Pat

Jims5543

You are welcome. Glad you enjoyed them. Here are a few more, I finally had time to upload.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson