Mad, Bad Mini Project (xpost)

Started by Mudhen, March 13, 2014, 01:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Not sure if you guys are on PistonHeads or not...I am but rarely get over there.  Just started watching the video's relating to this project, though - awesome!  Thought you might enjoy it - Celica AWD turbo swap into a Mini.

Not so much the technical end right now but the guys are a riot...

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=90&t=1321323&nmt=

Jims5543

Well done video, that looks great, thanks for sharing.

*edit*

Also, I love when booze influences a project. I know that feel and have made some poor decisions in the past due to my laptop not having a breathalyzer.   ;D
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

Quote from: Jims5543 on March 13, 2014, 07:28:49 PM
Well done video, that looks great, thanks for sharing.

*edit*

Also, I love when booze influences a project. I know that feel and have made some poor decisions in the past due to my laptop not having a breathalyzer.   ;D

:D

PUI?  I typically regret it when I do that...

I don't understand how he gets his plug welds to look so perfect - mine don't look anything like those.  Frickin' pisses me off actually.  ARGH!!

Mudhen

I'm through part 3 now...OMG...just keeps getting better.

Seriously - if anyone reading this hasn't gone to youtube and searched on 'project binky' you should.  Incredible stuff.

joltfreak

Quote from: Mudhen on March 16, 2014, 03:52:19 AM
I don't understand how he gets his plug welds to look so perfect - mine don't look anything like those.  Frickin' pisses me off actually.  ARGH!!

I was thinking the same thing!!!!
check out the official website for updates!!!!!