A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

That's my buddy Charlie pictured.  I'm a bad influence.

Jims5543

My friend Matt stopped by, this is his new patrol car, he loves it, it is a Holden Commodore in disguise.

427 Under the hood, V8 Supercar suspension, a beast of a car, do not try to outrun.

All 4 rims are off the BMW, I do not trust the monkeys at the tire store so I pull my rims myself and have them install the tires only.

Look at those brakes... look at them!!

Had to wait until 8 PM to do this, when I got home the garage was at 101 degrees so I cranked up a fan and opened up the side front door about 2 feet using the side door to vent out. Got it to 90 by 8 and went to work.

The mini is ready to haul the rims off to the tire store.

PS - I want Dan to be a bad influence on me..... do not tell Mrs5543.  ;D
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

94touring

I moved into a new crashpad and redid my sheets. 

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on June 29, 2015, 08:02:52 AM
I moved into a new crashpad and redid my sheets.

LOL!!! Love the sheets!!

Yes, I put her to work this morning.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

94touring

Everyone loves the sheets.  Guys admire them and girls want to be in them.  Here's a pic of my "office" while I wait to be called to fly. 

Jims5543

Super NES?  Very cool.

I do not know why and maybe I should not post this, but, those 2 chairs above made me think of this.

94touring

Mudhen

Here's a fun pic from the rallyx:

Chuckleheads.   :D

Jims5543

94touring

Jims5543

Next time I am planning a trip to Lexington I will tell you.  My middle brother lives there and works for Big Ass Fans.

My son met up for a movie night with us to see Terminator. It is always fun when two of the same car are together.

94touring

Ha yes big ass fans are there!  We can go to west 6th brewery, they even have a fan in their place. 

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on July 02, 2015, 12:49:54 PM
Is that your office?

Nope, you are going to have to figure this one out on your own.

MiniDave

I doubt anyone will admit to knowing what that couch is....I know I wouldn't......even if I did know...... ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Jims5543

Quote from: MiniDave on July 05, 2015, 03:36:27 PM
I doubt anyone will admit to knowing what that couch is....I know I wouldn't......even if I did know...... ;D

22.gif

I used to be very active on Bimmerforums, you have to know these things to exist there, all interment memes are thoroughly beat into the ground there.

Dan:

Hint:

Casting Couch

94touring

Jim I was literally writing casting couch as you posted.  Disturbed minds think alike. 

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on July 05, 2015, 04:53:30 PM
Jim I was literally writing casting couch as you posted.  Disturbed minds think alike.

Oh man dude, you have no idea, a look inside my mind would result in a huge WTF.

jedduh01

Nice weekend to go out for a rip: with a bud- In Like Vehicles

MiniDave

Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Mudhen

Jims5543

Quote from: jedduh01 on July 06, 2015, 07:35:42 PM
Nice weekend to go out for a rip: with a bud- In Like Vehicles

Do not know if you have seen this but thought I would share. Related to your interests.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/david-letterman-i-like-kettlecorn

Jims5543

Bill Fucking Murray in 3D!!!  Oh and Forza Jules.. lest we forget the lad fighting for his life.

Encountered another classic in the parking lot at the corner gas station. It has a LS-X engine in it and makes about 460 HP.

Renee calls this afternoon and tells me to go behind the thrift store and grab the end tables they are throwing away.

Turns out they are 50's vintage and being sold for $700 on ebay. We plan on restoring them and using them.

Merlin

Was mowing tonight in the dark and listening to my earbuds. Suddenly had my earbuds yanked out of my head violently. Sat on the mower stunned and confused for a few moments when I suddenly realized what had happened. My phone fell out of my pocket and was swallowed by the tire. I slammed my hand on the PTO button to kill the blades when I suddenly heard the sound of technology meeting its maker. and not the Taiwanese ones...

Whoops. Looks like another company write-off.
Engineering the Impossible