A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

At the genesee brewery in Rochester Ny testing beers.

Jims5543

Very nice Dan I approve.    ;D

Anyone want a 2009 RX8 R3 with 3 year 40K bumper to bumper warranty?  Not sure why I am selling, my ADHD is kicking in again.

It dominated C-Stock at an SCCA event last weekend.

Our autocross course on the old runway @ Sebring. Epic location, grippy surface, tons of fun, makes me not want to sell the 8, but I think the Mini will be just as much fun.

This is called a stalker and it made my pants tight.

Do not click this link:
http://stalkercars.com/

Ramping up my Homebrewing game, if you live near me and like beer you are going to love me this winter, I plan on brewing a new batch every 2 weeks and giving a lot of it away for feedback.

I has big plans...

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

I'm probably going to schedule a time to come down and test beers.   

Mudhen

Last winter I borrowed a heater so I could get back to brewing some - never did get around to it.  Maybe this winter...

Probably good for my liver you don't live closer.   11.gif

Jims5543

I am contemplating how to keep my beer cool. Florida problems.

I am thinking about getting a small dorm fridge and using that to ferment.  My carboy is too big to fit in my usual cooler, since I am graduating the going with larger quantity.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Train ride into Philly. 

Mudhen

Picture needs to be rotated and the strange looking donkey removed...   ;D

This looks interesting...any room in the manger for me to sleep?

Job Title :   Sr. Network Engineer
Duration : 6months
Start Date: ASAP

Hmmm....

Jims5543

You guys need to really sort out how to take pics with your iphones.

If you had droids this probably would not be happening.

-sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (the best phone I have ever owned)

94touring

I do have a droid though!  It's a forum glitch.  Trying again..

94touring

Tried to pre rotate and it's still jacked up. 

Jims5543

Try taking a pic with the phone turned sideways.

I think if I take a pic with my phone up and down it rotates the pictures.

Just a suggestion. You have probably already tried it.

I had no idea we had a cold snap coming this weekend in Florida. I guess I had been too busy working to notice.

We went for a ride yesterday in the 8, ended up at a park. Thought this was a cool pic after we parked the car.

Jims5543

Spotted in my backyard this morning. I do not live in the boonies. So this is pretty surprising.

Jims5543

I do not even want to add up all the hours I have wasted on this game over the last 14 years.

94touring

I played gt3 religiously when that came out.   In fact it was the only game I owned.   

94touring

Did I mention I was in Amish country last week?   

Jims5543

The GT series is the only reason I own any playstation.

That said, I have a PS4 on its way and will wait for the GT6 prices to drop then grab a used one.

Since my older son moved out I am plotting to get a driving seat / wheel / pedal setup with an old 32" TV I have laying around and put it in the spare room. My wife will be delighted. LOL!

The Bob Cat above has caused a tizzy in da hood. My neighbor 2 doors down is a bail bondsman and knows people. He procured a game cam from a trapper he is fiends with and is staking his backyard now.

I had my cam it last night and it took 5 pictures off the motion sensor, of a leaf....

In the 15+ years I have lived here I have never seen a bobcat. I am pretty sure this one was lost, it was working its way through our yard in a hurry. Hence the crappy pic.

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on November 04, 2014, 07:42:32 PM
Did I mention I was in Amish country last week?
did the driver look like Seth Green?

94touring

Lol kinda.   It was pretty cool seeing women driving their horse and buggies from the field with a pile of the days crops on the back.

Screen shot of just one small excerpt of a zillion things I have to have memorized for work.   I've been hitting the books hard for my yearly recurrent testing.   This would be an engine failure procedure.

Jims5543

Is there a part about kissing your ass good bye?  Is there even a glide slope in a commercial airliner? I always though they fell like rocks unless pushed forward very hard.

You also reminded me that I need to get my 24 CEU's completed by February. I can go sit in a banquet room and veg or take an online version and take tests.

The crappy part is I have to take off weekdays to take classes. So I usually opt for the online course so I can do it on the weekends.

94touring

Glide ratio, yes we have those.   At 40k feet double engine failure we'd probably glide an easy 150 miles. 

Mudhen

150 miles   :-\

Probably make it tough to figure out which gas station you're going to pull into...but at least you'd have time for a beverage service.

94touring

Yeah there was a crash several years back where a crew ferrying the plane took it to fl410, the service ceiling for the crj.  They subsequently core locked both engines and glided for about 20 minutes before crashing 2.5 miles short of a runway, killing themselves.   They flew past 4 big airports during their glide of stupidity.   

Jims5543

sparetimetoys

Got stuck having to ride jumpseat the other day on a quick down line. Billy bus driver was one of those air trash guys that think we owe them for us buying his crap airline. Any way we clear 10k and he turns and starts in on his I'm in charge speech and if SHTF you do this and asks if I have ever been up front before. I just say heck yea in 25 years at this joint I've been stuck up here more than I care to have been. The FO a older SWA guy I've known for awhile  sort of chuckles and that pisses off Mr. Bighead. He glairs at me and goes well Mr big time mechanic you think you could do my job. Bad question. I said heck yea I've been a run taxi designee for years got tons of simulator time hundreds of takeoffs and landings in simulator and besides just how hard is it to drive to the end of the runway and look to the right and say its you leg?  My FO buddy blew his drink out of his nose and it was a real quiet flight from that point on.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.