A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

sparetimetoys

Quote from: 94touring on August 23, 2014, 02:06:37 PM
Southwest gates at Tulsa.  Too easy.

Yep doing a little fix and may be stuck overnight at the crew hotel.
Home of Global Warmer Racing. Saving the smog one car at a time.

94touring

sparetimetoys

Quote from: 94touring on August 23, 2014, 03:23:47 PM
They put you up downtown at the 4 points?

We have about 2 more hours then if they don't ferry fly us out ill find out where we go.

sparetimetoys

I guess the Wyndham is for Maint. guys. The crew went to their happy place.

94touring

That's not downtown is it?   I was going to suggest mcnellies.

sparetimetoys

I don't know if downtown or not it was about 10 min of terror in the shuttle from hell. I'm on my second room. Construction on this floor no hot water or airconditioning in first room and this one has the elevators just inches from my head.

94touring

Ha...yeah that wouldn't go over well with us. 

Jims5543

My buddy sent back my broken rocker. Packaging was lulz...

Bought a Atom Longboard for the field truck, it comes in handy and saves time.

How I spent my evening. I walk in tomorrow morning with 36 hours worked already this week.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Decided to stop off for an IPA on my way home today, I taunted my buddy with pics.

They just tapped this beer it is local to Florida and goooood.

Always hydrate when drinking beer, I chose PBR in a Duff coozie, it is almost water after that IPA. 1 IPA was free BTW and it tasted better.  ;D

Trying to get over to the Beach before Sunset this evening so I can show you a before and after pic of our Ocean as a Hurricane passes.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Mudhen

You ever use 'Untapped'?  Sort of like a Facebook for beer...

That IPA looks awesome.  Had a Long Trail Limbo IPA last night...or more than 'a' I guess...wicked good.   77.gif

Went away last weekend to Boothbay Harbor - sort of an end of summer, make the kids think we actually did something this year thing.  Boothbay is halfway up the coast of Maine - lots of little shops, an extremely cool botanical garden, etc.  Lots of streets like this:

Sometimes it gets into the 80s here...need to use umbrella's for protection from that hot, hot sun:

Security was tight, some places even had guard dogs:

Stayed at this place - Spruce Point Inn (picture it like the place DIrty Dancing was set in):

But the piece de resistance...free games in the game room, made me think of you all.

No asteroids, sorry Jim.  But a few that are curiously missing from 'our' arcade here - Centipede, Joust, DigDug?  Classics...

94touring

Mudhen

Quote from: 94touring on August 28, 2014, 07:19:56 AM
I would destroy pacman

LOL...why doesn't ours have the little videos - those were the best part!

Jims5543

Mudhen, that looks like a really cool town. I miss the quirky little fishing towns in New England.

Never head of Untapped. Will check it out when I have time.

I quit drinking.... again... I really need to take a break. I even stopped off for the wings for lunch today and had a diet cola, which I do not like, so it goes half drank.

I need to take better care of myself.  So time for a time out.

We had an Asteroids video game at an Airport where I used to work after school when I was in High School. I worked for this small plane rental company as a lineman all through high school. I pumped a lot of money into that stupid arcade machine during lunch breaks.

Heading to the beach this evening, my buddy is mia today, took the day off to go surfing so it must still be pretty big out there.

sparetimetoys

I went to SAMs at lunch today. They are getting an early jump on Christmas.

Mudhen

Jims5543

Normal ocean view in the summer.

When a hurricane passes by. This was barely a Cat 1 when it passed by, I remember when Gloria passed 20 years ago and we had 20' waves.

Chased a land crab around too.

Jims5543

I regret not buying this flask now, so appropriate.

Mudhen

lol...saw a t-shirt on vacation and didn't grab a pic - it said, 'I'm the reason there's no beer in the fridge'... ;D

Mudhen

The Peace car...sweet ride. 

Wife was painting the house and knocked this little guy down (nothing compared to some of the scary critters you guys get...which one of you got bit awhile back??  How'd that turn out?):

sparetimetoys

THat was me who got bit. A couple of steriod shots and paks and it all cleared up.

Mudhen

Quote from: sparetimetoys on September 02, 2014, 11:18:57 AM
THat was me who got bit. A couple of steriod shots and paks and it all cleared up.

Crazy stuff.  Hopefully you find a nice one to put in your buddies jacket or something...

Jims5543

Quote from: sparetimetoys on September 02, 2014, 11:18:57 AM

I wondered how you fared through that ordeal. Glad you are OK, you really owe that co worker. Lets us know if you need suggestions. With the right amount of alcohol and grade school intellect I am sure we can come up with a great scheme.

94touring

Here's me going to work.   It was the first officers first landing in the bus and I was hoping to capture the worst landing ever.

http://youtu.be/7YImXyYfdwA

Jims5543

I have been on worse. I once commented to the "bold ass pilot who stood by the cockpit as we deplaned" that I liked the 3rd landing the best.

I can also tell a story about a flight from Nassau to Miami through the worst thunderstorm and turbulence I have ever experienced and I was not supposed to be on that flight, I said "what he said" behind a British national who was throwing a fit in Nassau about not being on this farking plane so he could make Monday night football in Miami. We got our wish, and I wished I waited in the desolate airport until the next morning like the counter girl told us.................... I was sure I was being deaded on that flight.