A new game... Post pics from your cel phone V.1.0

Started by Jims5543, March 10, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

Lol@ Clutch.

Snakes on screens, I almost put my face into this guy, I never saw him, my helper pointed him out, I was busy trying to figure out how we were going to get a tape measure through the mess.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jims5543

Filed under, why did I not think of this sooner. I used my turkey deep fryer burner to light my charcoal chimney so I could get my smoker going faster. I have a new system in place for starting my smoker.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

I ended up at a strip club with a chick pilot and two flight attendants.  No pics.  Happy Thanksgiving. 

94touring

Laundry at the crash pad tonight.  Adam was also doing his and I tried texting to let him know his was done so I could use the dryer.  But I had the wrong Adam, still not sure who it is. 

Jims5543

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on November 26, 2015, 08:03:18 PM
I ended up at a strip club with a chick pilot and two flight attendants.  No pics.  Happy Thanksgiving.

I listened to my 20 year old nephew explain why Kanye West is a brilliant artist that is just misunderstood and only acts like a tool bag because his fans expect it.

I think you probably had more meaningful and interesting conversations with the strippers.

You appear to have been the most Thankful this past Thursday.

94touring

Actually I don't care for them.  Haven't been in years.  So to me it was a depressing way to spend thanksgiving.  I found humor in it. 

Jims5543

Quote from: 94touring on December 01, 2015, 09:17:26 AM
Actually I don't care for them.  Haven't been in years.  So to me it was a depressing way to spend thanksgiving.  I found humor in it.

Agreed, have not been since I was in my 20's and I can count on one hand how many time total in my life. By my calculations this old out of shape me is much more attractive to the strippers than the broke 20 something in shape young version of me.

I figured out the first time I was in one that it was a sad scene.

Just remember:

The lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying.

94touring

Lol.  Agreed.  I can probably count on one hand as well.  The idea of paying for a girl to grind on me is not appealing.  I can get that for free!

94touring

Company planes ready to take off out of dca today. 

Jims5543

Finally done.... sadly I have to finish up some outside cabinets. Then I am taking a break from home improvement jobs for a month or so.

Loving the outlet strips up high, great move.

94touring

Willie_B

Jims5543

Quote from: Willie_B on December 06, 2015, 05:43:22 PM
That looks super. Have a beer.

I am just about out. I have 1 special one left, that I will enjoy later this week. I have been saving it for when the kitchen was done.

94touring

Jims5543

If it ever stops raining here that is on my to do list.

We have had more rain this last week than we normally get an entire winter. It is like a bad joke.

94touring

Found this peculiar hole in an airport bathroom

94touring

Got home last night and wanted to head downtown.  I own a couple parking spots, this being one of them.  Needless to say they got a note.  I couldn't comfortably park there so went elsewhere. 

Jims5543

Jims5543

New to me work truck went into service today.

I decided to buy a 2004 instead of a 2014 and give more out in bonus' to my employees. I am not comfortable buying such an expensive and new truck just to ruin on the job anyway.

This one only has 80K miles and will serve me well for 7 or so more years now.

MtyMous

MtyMous

Not sure if it's auto resizing for you guys, but it's too big to view on my browser. Is auto-resize even an option?

94touring

Odd, it's suppose to resize automatically  8.gif