Various Mini Parts For Sale

Started by Justin, November 19, 2013, 11:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I have some parts I'd like to sell. I am located in San Antonio, Texas and for the larger items, I am happy to help arrange shipping.

Billet Oil Dip Stick - Brand New - $20

Driver and Passenger Doors - Complete - $100 each

2 Rear Side Windows (Do Not Have Photos Yet) - $50 each

Set of 4 Steel Wheels and Tires (Do not have photos yet) - Black Steel Wheels, Tires in good shape, good tread, hold air, etc - $150 for the set. 3 of them are black and one is silver, just needs to be painted like the others.

You're welcome to call or text me or email me if you have interest. 210-706-0232 - Justin - Email is Justin [at] trabantforums.com

jeff10049

what size are the wheels and tires?

Thanks
Jeff

Justin

Quote from: jeff10049 on November 20, 2013, 08:44:10 PM
what size are the wheels and tires?

Thanks
Jeff

Wheels are 12", they have a set of 145/70/12's on them tires are in good shape, good tread. I'll post pics of them above

Mudhen

I hope to one day need those wheels - lots and lots of 12" wheels.  If Jeff doesn't want them and you're going to be driving through Maine at some point throw them in your car and I'll meet you somewhere.   4.gif

jeff10049

I'm looking a couple 10" wheels so i'll be passing on these thanks for the reply and pics of the wheels.

Jeff

Justin

I just lowered the prices on everything, I'd really like to get these things moved.

Please let me know if you have any questions.