Where do you buy your panels?

Started by macmanron, May 28, 2010, 04:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macmanron

Just wondering where everyone else buys their body panels from? I thought of U.K. distributors, but the shipping would be the main reason not to. Any thoughts?
1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

94touring

I buy a lot from minisport (exchange rate is awsome right now) and GB carparts, who has great prices too and a good shipping calculator as well to figure out final price. 

snack

I have bought from Mini spares and M-Machine in the UK.  M- Machine has a lot of panels for pickups and vans that you can not find over here.  I bought inner and outer sills for my MKI, full length, up to the first floor groove all welded up with jacking points.  End repair Rear sub frame mounting points left and right. Companion box closings R and L and a battery box for about $240.00 Us and $125.00 to ship plus $14.00 customs fees from Fedx.  You can't buy them like that over here. Half floors with attached sills here go for $350 plus shipping form CA.  M-Machine the same panel is about $145.00 US  You would have to call them for shipping charges but you will usually find that even with the shipping charges you will spend less money.