Woody wagon project

Started by macmanron, March 28, 2010, 08:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macmanron

Call me Wed. I have work all Day, and kids to pick up in the afternoon, but after 5:00pm I'm good to go. Unless you get with me earlier in the day. I have a window of about 10am till 2:15 wed.
1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

94touring

Ok I'll be dropping her off around 5. 

macmanron

1966 Austin Cooper S,1965 Morris Mini Minor Traveller, 1965 Triumph TR4A, 1965 Triumph Spitfire(project)

macmanron

got my spot welder in from Harbour Freight!!! Now to get SERIOUS!!!!!!!!

94touring

MiniGene

ronjern

Well, I'm back after all this time!!! I had to re-register!  Progress on the wagon again. I will post pics soon.   

ronjern

Here are some pics, been working on the Wagon quite a bit more.  front floors in, both A-Panels inner and outer in, both wings on, new cross member in, door steps in too. now, just trying to figure out the back bits where the subby bolts up to the Heelboard. need to figure out how the bits in the companion bins go. I guess they are stiffeners??  Once I get that figured, then the rockers, and next the rear of the car. After that, time to start sanding etc. here is a link to the pics:
:-\

the first pic is when i had just gotten it apart, not sure why that is there:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s444.photobucket.com/user/macmanron/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

94touring

Need me to reset your password or something?

94touring

Looks like you got your scuttles to fit.

ronjern

yes, a bit of fiddling with them, and some filler, this is a driver not a museum piece. Need to order some small panels now, just fiddly bits, and the inner rear valance. Other than that it's going along pretty well. Just have to get the rear subby to the body part done correctly.

macmanron

shop computer still logs in!

94touring

Lol you probably still can log in from other devices but I've had a bug for years I never figured out that will occasionally not allow you to login on the first attempt or two even if your user name and password is correct.  No clue why.  Try clearing cookies and cache on your other devices.

MPlayle

While serving as admin for the MOT forum, I found that there is an underlying "glitch" in the SMF software that causes issues with using the login fields that appear on the home page.

If you click the "login" tab on the menu bar and use the screen that brings up, it will work almost every time.  I am now in the habit of always using the login tab.

94touring

Quote from: MPlayle on November 26, 2013, 08:23:23 PM
While serving as admin for the MOT forum, I found that there is an underlying "glitch" in the SMF software that causes issues with using the login fields that appear on the home page.

If you click the "login" tab on the menu bar and use the screen that brings up, it will work almost every time.  I am now in the habit of always using the login tab.

At least I'm not the only one with this problem!