Toys for sale

Started by MPlayle, March 21, 2010, 06:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPlayle

Clearing out some stuff.  Likely to be an apartment dweller for some time to come and won't have room to play with these.

1) Ninco 1/32 scale slot car set.  Based on new MINI: comes with one red and one green car as shown on the main box.  Includes a track expansion set.  I used it only a couple of times - near new condition.  Sells new for $175 just for the main set.  Asking $125 plus shipping (includes main and expansion sets).

2) Tamiya 1/10 scale electric R/C Mini.  Complete setup.  Has been played with.  Comes with transmitter, charger, batteries for the car (3 with discharge resistors attached), miscellaneous spares.  Total cost new was around $300.  Asking $150 plus shipping.

Pictures located here: http://www.restorationmini.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=34

Edit: email me: mplayle -at- att -dot- net

I already have a Tamiya M-03, but if I didn't I would've bought yours. That's a GREAT deal for a car with all of the electrics/radio/spare wheels/etc!!! Somebody buy it before I do, I don't need anymore toys.  :/

MPlayle

Since you only live a ways down the road from me, I could deliver it in person the next time I am on my way to San Antonio.  (Save on shipping.)  I can also work with anyone else that may be "near by".

gasmini

If that was a mini pickup I think I might be interested but it does look nice.

MPlayle

The Mini Pickup shell that can sometimes be found was made to fit this kit.  The pickup shell is a "third-party accessory".

You could buy this setup and then get a pickup shell and paint it to match the one in your avatar.

rc-mini.net has a ton of information on the M-03. The mini pickup body is made by ABC, I have no idea where you could order one though. Here's a link to what bodies will fit the M-03: http://rc-mini.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=62 There's a few pictures of the pickup body on there somewhere.

MPlayle

The R/C car is now sold.  I still have the slot car set to sell.  It just got posted on ebay by a friend.  (I don't have an account, so he is listing it for me.)

Item # 300412134943