Jaguar parts - Series II

Started by MiniDave, February 15, 2019, 03:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniDave

I have a few things left over, I don't know if anyone here has an XKE or not, but maybe you know someone who does?

Robert Bentley Service and Repair manual - excellent, clearly written and detailed exploded drawings, very useful - for both Series I and II

Series II Parts Manuals - unobtanium now, spiral bound copies of the factory parts manuals. $150 for both the parts and the Bentley manual.

Stromberg Carbs - overhauled (long ago) but still very clean and useable. They worked fine, I was just tempted by the siren song of a set of new SU's HS6 for a reasonable price and changed them out. In order to use the SU's I had to buy an aircleaner assy for a later, '71 E-Type, so I still have the original can style filter ssy - also fairly impossible to find today'

3:54 differential gears - removed because I replaced them with 3:07 Euro gears for better hiway cruising. Excellent condition

As I dig around I may find some more goodies.....

Let me know if anyone has interest in any of these.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

jeff10049

I take it the Jag sold? Was that thread deleted or am I just not finding it? Was curious to see what happened.

MPlayle

The "scam" thread appears to have been deleted, but the closing of the sale was posted on the "Back in the Day" thread.

MiniDave

Sorry, we had an unusual situation with a new member, we decided to remove the whole thread. Yes, the results are in the "Back in the Day" thread.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

I watch this place like a hawk  77.gif

jeff10049

Quote from: 94touring on February 17, 2019, 05:00:49 PM
I watch this place like a hawk  77.gif
Thats what I like about this place  4.gif