Mostly Mk1 parts

Started by velopackrat, November 13, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velopackrat

If anything looks interesting I can email pics:)

Camshafts:  $40 each
1.   Vizard VP3 pin drive, #4 exhaust lob needs to be polished or repaired, narrow lobe type
2.   Unknown regrind marked KC530, intake lobes are pitted, wide lobe, spline drive
3.   BMC AEG510?  AEA630? Pin drive, one raised ridge, ½" wide lobe

Other treasure
1.   A pair of BMC Hardy output flanges with studs, need dressing of bearing surface, One 420 flange, needs seal and bronze sleeve to be 100%, $100 for all
2.     Rubber Coupling Yoke type (1) drive shaft with yokes, etc.  Not quite a complete pair of drive shafts for pre-Hardy Spicer Mk1.  Missing one shaft.  $80 for all

Exterior, interior body shell parts
1.   NOS front left overrider, 14A 9878, $25
2.   NOS Lucas pair of rear taillight lenses, lower, $40
3.   Rear glove box moulding, right and left, $20
4.   (2) Mk1 switch panels, ADA3740, $20 each

TDA

Hello,

I am interested in the NOS(!) Cooper S B type 1st/2nd slider 22A 1781, $150
and NOS pair of selector forks, possibly Authi Spain or Innocenti, $60 for both.

Is the Cooper S B type 1st/2nd slider 22A 1781 just the slider ring with the gear teeth on the outside for reverse or the whole unit including the hub that goes on the main shaft?  Can you tell me how many gear teeth are around the outside of the slider?

Thanks!  Tim Allen

velopackrat

Tim,

So sorry for no reply.  I didn't get a notice from Dan's site about your reply!  If you're still interested in those parts, you can email me directly at chriswatson@charter.net.  The 1st/2nd slider is the 32t gear and hub, complete with detents and NOS.  Super hard to find, at least that has been my experience.  I can email you pics.

Best Regards,

Chris

drmini

On MM site you advertised some Cooper S type hubcaps.  Do you still have them for sale?  If so, I am interested in them.  Also, I am interested in the US license plate extension bracket.  Please let me know.

velopackrat

Yes Hugh, the hubcaps are still available, as is the license plate extension bracket.  You can email me directly at chriswatson@charter.net.

Merry Christmas,

Chris