Looking for LHD accelerator pedal and pedal return spring!

Started by MiniMike, March 10, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniMike

Hey guys. New to the forum. Was directed here as I'm looking for the above parts for my build. Anyone have LHD accelerator pedal or pedal return spring (non servo type)? Please let me know. Looking forward to looking through the forum.  4.gif 4.gif
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

Willie_B

I have never had a return spring on the throttle cable. Just the one on the carb itself.

MiniMike

Yup you're right. I should have clarified that I'm looking for the brake (and clutch?) return spring. The spring that goes between the clutch and brake pedal.
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

MiniMike

'93 Mini Cooper SPi

Nicholasupton

#7 in the picture is 2A5652 should help with your search as they are available new

MiniMike

Quote from: Nicholasupton on March 12, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
#7 in the picture is 2A5652 should help with your search as they are available new

Yup. I know what spring but shipping is a lot so was seeing if anyone had one laying around in the US first. Seems silly to pay$30+ for a $5 spring. Or $5 + $30 shipping 🙃
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

94touring

Did you get a shipping quote from minispares? Shouldn't be much at all.

MiniMike

Quote from: 94touring on March 13, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
Did you get a shipping quote from minispares? Shouldn't be much at all.

I'll shoot them an email. I was talking to mini sport too. My aunty is going to be in the UK might just post it to her hotel and she can bring it back haha
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

94touring

You can simply add it to your basket, go to checkout, and it will give the shipping quotes just prior to paying.  Something that emall my guess is royal mail for $10.

MiniMike

Quote from: 94touring on March 13, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
You can simply add it to your basket, go to checkout, and it will give the shipping quotes just prior to paying.  Something that emall my guess is royal mail for $10.

Mini spares only has RHD spring not sure if interchangeable. But all the shipping I've seen looks like $20-$30. Emailed a few companies  just to see what they say. Thought  it would be easier to find one in the US haha
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

94touring

MiniMike

'93 Mini Cooper SPi