WTB: Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars

Started by Funpig, February 21, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funpig

Looking for a set of anti roll bars for my current build.  Anyone breaking a former race car??    Any leads appreciated.

Thanks!
MikeB

MiniDave

I'm wanting a rear bar if you happen upon one that's deemed too small or light duty for your application....

Edit - I found a guy fairly local to me that has a rear bar for sale - it's 3/4" so too much for my street application - I'm looking for a 1/2" bar myself. But let me know if you want his number - it's virtually new.
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Funpig

MiniD...
I would definitely be interested.  4.gif.  I will also pass on any leads I have for you if I find anything smaller.
MikeB

MiniDave

Mike, I'm going to look at it (and his car build) this Sunday, If I pass on it I'll let him know you're interested.

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

velopackrat

Hey Guys,

I have a rear bar if you haven't found one.  I'll have to measure it...
It will require brackets / mounting hardware as it's the bar only.  But the real deal for a Classic Mini.

What else do you need for your build?  Fuel Cell?  Vintage Autometer liquid filled gauges?  Real 10x6" Minilites?

I've stashed some of this treasure for the race car I realize may never happen.

Chris

Funpig

Hey Velo...

Thanks for the offer!  I already have real minilights but haven't really given much thought to fuel or gauges.  Got any pics?  I am however looking for a rollbar/ roll cage.  Probably will end up getting a local shop to help me bend up the tubing but....  Want to get the final bits welded up so I can get the body into paint soon.

MikeB

MiniDave

Mike, if he doesn't have anything, wait till after I go Sunday....

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Funpig

Mini Dave...

No problem.  No rush, just wanted to get the word out.  Want to try and save a little cash buying used over new.

Cheers!
MB