Selling all the things!!!

Started by MtyMous, November 05, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MtyMous

----UPDATE--- Make an offer... seriously... just make an offer and pay shipping Send me an email @ Texasguy524 @ hot mail . com

Hey guys. I still exist. I've been away for work reasons. what's new. I'm committed to getting Tink on the road by Spring and potentially adding another car to the stable around the same time. In order to do that, I need to sell off some spare parts I've collected. Prices are fluid and fair offers will be entertained. add shipping, and it's yours. But I'm not giving stuff away... except the stuff I'm giving away.

Eyeball Air Vent Bezel (Pair) - $30

Magnetic Drain Plug - $5 (2 available)

3 Gauge Cluster with mounting hardware and surround- $150

Door Hinge (Upper Left Door) - $10

Chrome Ash Tray - $5

WIPAC Rear Fog Light and Bracket - $10

SU Carb Elbow - Free

Dual SU's (HS2's). One of them needs parts - $100 for pair

HS4 Carb - $100

MtyMous

Throwing more parts for sale out there. Let me know if you're interested. I'm only going off other website's prices and ebay with these prices, so let me know if I'm way off. I'm trying to be way under the price of the retailers on their used parts.

As always, these are extra parts to me and I'm VERY open to making deals. I'm not offended by offers. Don't be offended if I can't go as low as you are asking. We'll work something out!

12g938 Head - SOLD

Heel board with speakers - $50

Timing Chains (2 Simplex available @ $45 each - 1 Duplex - SOLD)

The Simplex chains are older. One was on my motor. Had no issues with it. I thought it was broken so I ordered the duplex chain, but it turned out it was just the tensioner that was broken, and the chain was perfectly fine.

MiniMike

Oil pressure gauge still available?
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

MtyMous

Make a reasonable offer, cover shipping, and it's yours

cdnmoke

Do you by any chance have a DAM5626 transmission case or complete unit? This would be one of the later 1984 onwards A+ rod change gearboxes.

Funpig

Interested in the rear view mirror if still available.

MikeB

MtyMous

Oil gauge is sold.

Mirror available. Shoot me an email

scooperman

Trying to make an offer but gmail says the address Texasguy524 @ hot mail . com is bad.

MtyMous

you have to remove all the spaces. I don't want to post it in this thread because of Spam bots. You can find it in my profile

94touring

Spam bots.  I eat spam bots for breakfast.

MiniDave

Are they good?

Taste like ...........Chicken?   ;D
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

MtyMous