BruceK

1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

94touring

Sad news indeed.   He was a good guy.

Willie_B

Always smiling when I saw him out and about. Nice guy to chat with.

94touring

An email I just received:

I wanted to let everyone know that Joe is home under the care of Cornerstone Hospice. He he was in the hospital twice in one week and the decision was made between him, his family and myself to bring him home surrounded by his family, close friends  and lots of love and caring.He declined rapidly in the last two weeks to where he could not stand up without two people, and could not walk even with his walker. I am so proud of him and his courageous battle with his brain cancer. like a true Marine, he fought valiantly, always telling everyone he was "always fine", never took so much as a Tylenol through it all. Thank you so much for all your support and kind words. I read him each and every one of your messages. Hopefully someday, they will find a way to treat glioblastoma multiform, as it is an especially insidious form of cancer.

Jims5543

Well, that fucking sucks.

Fuck cancer.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Jimini II

A sad day indeed. Joe (Tow Joe) was a great friend and an all around good guy who would help anyone anytime especially in the Mini community. He will be sadly missed RIP Joe.

MiniDave

Wow, that went really fast, wasn't it right around Xmas that he started having problems?

Sad day indeed.......
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

94touring

Yes in December. This particular cancer doesn't provide much time.

gr8kornholio

The thread I was hoping to never see.  Sad day.  Thoughts and Prayers for the family.  Keep Motoring Joe  71.gif
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

rauckhwj

A celebration of life will be held on

Wednesday, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:00pm

Spring of Life Methodist Church
11101 Moss Park Rd
Orlando, Fl 32832

springchurch.org

Dress: casual

Rocky in Merritt Island, Fl.