Site changes?

Started by BruceK, May 31, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceK

Dan, have there been any changes to the site on the past day or so?  Some little change?  Perhaps it's my phone, but each time I visit the site it automatically goes to the mobile version rather than the normal website and I've got to login each time.  Previously I'd be taken right the regular site where I was already logged in, which suited me just fine.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

94touring

Nope haven't touched a thing.  Working normally from my droid too.  Maybe try clearing your cache?

BruceK

Thanks.  You were correct.  It was on my end and I got it sorted.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S

BruceK

Dumb question time again:  I have to login fresh each time I visit this site - either on my phone or laptop.  This is  just within the past week or so. And yes, I have the login option set to "forever".   So is it just me, or was there some type of change?
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S

MPlayle

No site change that I know of.  However, if you have your browser set to clear cache, history, and cookies on close or after a short time it will also lose the login as part of that is kept as a cookie on your device.

94touring

No changes. Something on your end for this one.  Keeps me logged in.

BruceK

Okay, thanks guys.  I figured it might be on my end.   I will get a hammer and hit my computer until it bends to my will.
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S

gr8kornholio

Mine does that, but mainly when I use a different device on the same network.  It'll make me log in when I go to a different device.  Sometimes.
I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

MiniDave

Mine's been doing that for a while, all I have to do to login is click the Home button or one of the forms, then it logs me in automatically - weird - but it works
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad