Happy anniversary-website renewed

Started by 94touring, March 09, 2017, 09:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

It's that time of year to renew the website!  I think it's been 9 years? I can't even remember.  It's great to see how far our little community has come!  I suppose the Texas trip will be kind of celebratory.

Edit:  It's been 8 years.

gr8kornholio

I am the GR8KORNHOLIO! Are you threatening me?

Saussie Aussie 1965 Australian MK1 Mini.
"Beavis" - 07 MY/MY MCS, B/MY Konig Daylites, JCW sideskirts, TSW springs, TSW lower rear control arms -- Exploring the country with new friends since 11/09.

MiniDave

Congrats to everyone who makes this such a great place to hang out!  77.gif
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Willie_B

4.gif Party time on the cruise coming up then.

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

BruceK

Congratulations!     This is a great site.   Much appreciated. 
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

towjoe

Happy Anniversary!!           Thanks for a great website.
Regards
towjoe 77.gif

Jims5543

I have been insanely busy lately Dan, congrats on another new year and thank you for this amazing site and the wealth of knowledge it offers.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

Ah yes thanks everyone!  We have some really great people here.  Not just knowledgeable about minis, but actually great kind hearted people.  I've personally seen Brad do a number of things to brighten people's day, and this Jim guy is a standup character too.  So are many others.  I've had a lot of help from a variety of members over the years.  Very much appreciated.