restorationmini for mobile users

Started by 94touring, February 08, 2017, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94touring

After some recent feedback decided to look into a way to make the website more mobile friendly.  Did some research and found a modification to convert us to a more mobile friendly webpage, and for a pretty reasonable fee.  Literally just installed the mod, and on my phone it indeed changes it to a mobile screen and keeps it normal on my desktop.  So, everyone give it a check on your phone if you don't already use your phone and tell me what you think.  I don't think there's much in the way of modifying it, so it is what it is in that regard.  If you have any issues or find bugs please let me know. 

94touring

94touring

Just discovered it is rather hard to get my phones browser to go back to mobile mode after hitting the tab  "full site" on the bottom right of the screen.  Easiest way to go back to mobile is at the bottom of the desktop version is a tab that says "mobile" in fine print.  Select that and it goes back to mobile.

94touring

You can also select the mobile version from your desktop. 

BruceK

I tried it and works great.  I'm more familiar with using the full site version on my phone, so I may stick with that.  But it's great to have a choice.   Thanks!

Oh, what city is that a photo of?   Looks pretty cool all lit up like that. 
1988 Austin Mini
2002 MINI Cooper S
1992 Toyota LiteAce (JDM)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

94touring

Yeah I prefer the desktop version from my phone too but getting use to the mobile version.

That would be Philly just after takeoff from 9 left.