Welp...I Fu@ed up!

Started by Merlin, January 31, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

I go the car into my shop and spent a few moments with a fork lift pulling the front and rear end out. I got the hood to close and latch and the rear to close. A couple of trailer lights and I could be road legal.

Engineering the Impossible

jedduh01

Fox Racing front Plate = Race Car , Its destiny!

Merlin

94touring

MiniDave

Seems like the right thing to do, did you pull the motor and sell it first?
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

Merlin

No,

I took it to straight to the scrap heap. I simply could not invest any more time into that pile of shit.

Took at $160 hit on it after it was all said and done, but it is finally gone. Now I can focus on the many other projects that I have.

Jims5543

"Can he fuck it up some more?"

LMAO!!! If you were closer I would buy you beers.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Merlin

I'd drink them!

He actually did fuck it up more. He flipped that car over and picked the gas tank out of the car like a tick with that claw, then pick the whole car up and flung it like it was a stuffed toy. I feel like I made out on the deal as we rally drove that car around our lot with zero-fucks and then got to watch it be destroyed. Money unwisely well spent.

Jims5543

I feel really empty right now that I know this event happened and I was not able to witness it in person.

This is why I drink, to fill the void.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson