Seats and spi bits for sale

Started by Vikram, August 08, 2016, 08:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikram

Got some stuff I'm  trying to get rid of:
Light blue seats with grey moulding. The passenger seat is in pretty good shape, the driver however shows a lot of wear.
I also have some spi stuff for sale:
Intake manifold, throttle body, air filter, 99% of a harness missing two relays
That being said, Mplayle is also selling the same stuff, and since his post was first, check that out first.
I can post the spi stuff,but obviously not the seats.

Vikram

As I'm moving out in a couple of days, I'm in the process of sorting out my stuff as its taking up a good bit of space in the shop.
I have a bunch of stuff, in decent shape that could be used. If. It doesn't find a new home, I'm afraid it's off to the skip Monday night.
Seatbelt pair and fittings
3 ohm dizzy and cap (bit beat up)
Centre speedo binaccle, shroud and plate
Spi wiring harness, intake, dummy dizzy, air filter etc
Later model speedo cable
Heater vents and heater valve thing (?looks like a carb)
Mk1 voltage regulator and floor start button
Water temp, and oil pressure dual gauge
Water temperature gauge (scuffed face)
Fuel gauge (one small scuff)
Heater and air cables
Engine steady without bushes

The seats I posted have since sold. I'm not looking to sell any of the stuff above, just want to see if anyone wants it.
Dan, we can take a look in person if you want to keep anything, but I figure most of it is useless. Maybe the spi stuff?
Would rather not bin that.
If anyone wants better pics let me know

stan360

I would like the binacle shroud and plate. 

94touring

I might have a use for the seat belts.  Anything you don't sell, sit aside and I can keep anything worth keeping.

Vikram

Cool. They're yours Stan. I assume you'll be stopping by the shop sometime for your car? If not I can mail them to you.
And Dan, yeah I'll leave whatever you want. As long as you're happy with another box of parts taking up space in the shop lol.

94touring

They'll be added to the mini parts graveyard under the side garage!

MPlayle

I would be interested in the demister vents (funnel shaped bits at the top of the picture).

Send me a PM through the forum and I will reply with an address.  Also let me know where to send reimbursement for postage + parts (USPS large flat rate box would be about $20 postage).

stan360

Quote from: Vikram on August 21, 2016, 11:57:59 AM
Cool. They're yours Stan. I assume you'll be stopping by the shop sometime for your car? If not I can mail them to you.

Thanks Vikram ! Yeah, I will be by....unless Dan wants to mail me the mini.

94touring

Postage is high on mini shells.