SPI parts to get rid of

Started by MPlayle, August 08, 2016, 03:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPlayle

I have some of the used SPI parts from the carb conversion to get rid of:
- Air filter box (I think there is a K&N filter in it, a standard paper filter is also included)
- ECU
- Relay box
- Throttle body and intake manifold (includes the injector, sensors, etc. that are in the manifold and throttle body)
- "Distributor" and matching coil

Asking that you cover the cost of shipping from 78232.  I can see if it will all fit in a USPS "Flat Rate" box.

Tim

Dad and I just picked up a 91 SPI this morning.  We'll have to see if any of that will be needed.

Thanks,
Tim.

MPlayle

MPlayle

Tim,

Any word on whether you want any of the parts?

Tim

I'll check with my Dad again today.  Any way to get a quote for the shipping to L9P 1L3, Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada?

Thanks, Tim.

MPlayle

I will have to weigh the parts and see what size box I have they will fit in for getting a UPS quote.  I can also see if the large USPS flat rate box covers going to Canada.  Give me a couple days to see what I can find out.

MPlayle

In going by the USPS (regular post office) I checked on the large "flat rate" box.  Unfortunately, the parts will not fit in that box along with the postage to Canada being about $60 USD.  (It would take separating the throttle-body from the manifold and at least two boxes for sending all the bits.)

I will check on UPS in the next day or so.

Tim

Thanks, I'll forward this to him and get an answer for you.  He was waiting to see the cost.  He hasn't started working on the car yet so is unsure of it's needs.  It starts and runs fine, but spare bits are always handy.

Tim.

Tim

He's going to pass on the parts.  He wants to take some time and get into it and then decide what is needed.  Don't worry about checking the other shipper for a price.

Thanks,
Tim.

MPlayle

Tim,

Thank you for letting me know.

If anyone else is interested in any or all of the parts, let me know.

MiniMike

Any of these parts till available? I'd be interested in the k&n filter.
'93 Mini Cooper SPi

MPlayle

The air filters (standard and K&N), vacuum lines, and accelerator cable are still available.

Contact me by PM through the forum to make arrangements.