What is this piece/part

Started by SoCalMiniFan, May 08, 2016, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalMiniFan

I'm missing the black square piece with the little curved part in the picture. If you're sitting in the backseat looking forward this is the left-hand side of the car, it's on the B-Pillar just about the rear pocket. It actually helps keep the interior rear panel in-place and I'd like to find one but I don't even know what it's called and my searches have come up pretty empty. 

Whats it called?

I need the right hand side, I'm assuming the Left/Right are the same actually just flipped for the Right Side.

"If it's not fun, why do it?"

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

MiniDave

Well done, John......  77.gif
Complete failure at retirement

1989 Cooper Racing Green
2009 Clubman S
2014 Audi Allroad

John Gervais

- Pave the Bay -

SoCalMiniFan

"If it's not fun, why do it?"

MtyMous

Nice find. I've only got the passenger side on my car! I'll probably be placing an order for another one, too.

John Gervais

I should probably check mine too.
- Pave the Bay -

stan360

I have tried to order a few oddities from Mini Kingdom before....I am not sure if they just don't want to ship to US or they are no longer operating.  I never heard from anyone.  No response to order or  emails.

tmsmini

I have ordered from Datch. The minimum shipping to the US is expensive, so I found some additional parts to order to spread out the cost. he seems to have parts for later cars not easily available elsewhere.

John Gervais

I was in the garage today and forgot to check if I had them.

I also realized that I ordered the wrong LED bulbs for the Smiths gauges.  Oh well...
- Pave the Bay -